Our service for you
In our comprehensive network of workshops we offer scheduled and on-site maintenance for numerous electrical and diesel-driven vehicles and freight wagon designs in Germany.
We offer optimum maintenance solutions for your railway vehicle and wagon fleet as one of the highest-performing full-service providers for railway vehicles.
Our service proposition
- Planned maintenance
- Required maintenance
- Rectification of defects
- Replacement of fuels
- Technical consultancy
- Breakdown assistance using a mobile traction unit and a freight wagon service
- Adaptation of the vehicles to the transport market
- Underfloor wheel set lathe
- General Contract of Use for Wagons (GCU) service processing
- Mobile operation teams in more than 30 locations in Germany
Technical equipment at our facilities
- Hydraulic jack sets
- Crane facilities
- Cold straightening stands
- Wheel set wells
- Roof overhangs
- Wheel lathes
- External cleaning facilities
- Facilities for non-destructive test procedures
- Weighing facilities in direct railway stations
- Different modern measuring equipment for bogie and drive measurement and wheel set measurement
Maintenance at DB Cargo has a high number of different licences and distinctions. Our own quality management system monitors the high standards and compliance with our processes. At the same time, we are constantly further developing our quality assurance systems.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2009
- ISO 28000:2007
- ECM 4 – maintenance performance function (for DB Cargo AG vehicles)
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
- Monitoring certificate for the Transport und Umwelt e.V disposal community
- Safety management system (SMS)
- Different welding certificates
- Certificates for destruction-free testing
We will soon have a presence abroad!
In future, we want to provide you with even more service from a single source.
We are currently working intensively on a European maintenance network in more than 13 countries to enable you to rely on us abroad too.