- From any port with hinterland transport to your destination
- Via railport, for which we offer additional services such as storage, order picking, customs clearance and pre- and post-carriage by lorry
- Via combined transport terminals for containers, including direct delivery by lorry on request
- From your company's own railway siding - the construction of which can be subsidised with up to 50% of the investment sum
- Via free-loading sidings with loading roads and ramps for loading and unloading lorries
Rail for everyone
Transporting your cargo by rail doesn't have to mean building yourself a private siding. We provide easy ways to get your freight onto the rail network. Why? Because rail freight transport is the most sustainable way to move goods.