Invoicing is carried out in accordance with the Value-Added Tax Act.
- You can choose to receive your eInvoices by e-mail, via an e-mail distribution list or using EDI (e.g. SFTP).
- You can select from a variety of file formats such as PDF, XML or CSV (multiple selections are possible).
- Various invoice formats such as ZUGFeRD 2.0, XRechnung and VDA 4938 are available.
Connection and processing:
- If you are interested in using the eInvoice IT application, please contact us at the e-mail address below to receive additional information and instructions.
- Invoices are sent on the day after the invoice date unless this day falls on a weekend or a holiday.
You can of course still use traditional paper invoicing if you need to.
Invoice overview with Invoice View and settlement data
link2rail Invoice View
The Invoice View function from link2rail allows you to view and organise your invoices online in the link2rail portal at any time and download them as PDFs.
Why Invoice View?
- It provides a permanent overview of all invoices, including filter options.
- The invoice overview is easy to download.
More detailed information about booking is available here.
Even if you do not opt for eInvoice or link2rail Invoice View, we can provide your settlement data in a structured format (XML or CSV).
We strive to make programming and automation as easy and convenient for you as possible. We would be happy to provide you with the resources you need for these purposes. Our brochure on supplementary invoicing data in XML format contains more information about the data we provide.