Options for eInvoice and electronic services:
- You can choose to transmit invoices by e-mail, via an e-mail distribution list or using EDI (e.g. SFTP) or the Peppol network.
- You can select from a variety of DB Cargo file formats such as PDF, XML or CSV (multiple selections are possible).
- Various external invoice formats such as ZUGFeRD 2.0, XRechnung and VDA 4938 are available.
- We are also happy to send documents to your service provider.
eInvoice is modern, environmentally friendly and fast.
We strive to make programming and automation as easy and convenient for you as possible. We would be happy to provide you with the resources you need for these purposes.
Connection and processing:
- To sign up for and use the invoicing options, please contact us at the e-mail address below.
You can of course still use traditional paper invoicing if you need to. Invoices are sent on the day after the invoice date unless this day falls on a weekend or a holiday.
Supplementary invoice overview with link2rail Invoice View
- All invoiced services for the requested service period can be viewed at any time in the portal.
- Invoices can be filtered by various criteria and generated as a PDF file.
- An invoice overview can be exported as an Excel file.
- A central invoice storage location for users from different departments is provided.
- Invoices no longer need to be printed out, since all invoices are available at all times.
You can find more information about booking link2rail Invoice View here.