- Straightforward integration of our logistics services into your processes
- Largest railway network in Europe
- High-frequency long-distance network offering daily departures (including on Sundays and public holidays)
- Direct, reliable connections between major economic hubs
- Flexible ordering of single wagonload transports with regard to time, date, cargo volume and routes
- Regional access points provide widespread coverage
- Access our network even without your own private siding using railports and innovative transhipment solutions
- Continuous supply and disposal services for factories
- Flexible scalable batch sizes
- Environmentally friendly transports
- Large freight wagon fleet with a wide range of special equipment to meet all of your transport requirements
- Particularly flexible with handling options for loading and unloading freight wagons
- Ability to optimise market-ready industry solutions
Single wagonload transport: Flexible and versatileFor large and small volumes. For customers with a private siding and those without. For Germany and the rest of Europe. We have Europe's largest fleet of rolling stock, so we can accommodate your batch sizes.
500000 Trains in our DB Cargo single wagon network.
15000 Own, leased and rented DB Cargo freight wagons in use for you.
40 per cent of our single wagon transports are international.