- Innovative logistics concepts with bespoke resource solutions
- Industry and customer-specific superstructures that meet current requirements
- Flexibility to configure wagon length to meet requirements
- Wagons can be used for single wagonload transport
- Higher availability of loading space
- Shorter time to market compared with conventional freight wagons
The freight wagons of the future: multifunctional and modular
Shifting more traffic to rail – our multifunctional modular freight wagons make it possible.
Vice President Product Management Single Wagon and Multimodal Solutions
and Co-Lead of Project m² (Focus on Sales), DB Cargo AG
Lead of Digital Wagon Diagnostics Project
and Co-Lead of Project m² (Focus on Production), DB Cargo AG
The project to launch an initial small pre-production series of vehicles with carrier wagons and superstructures on the rail freight market is being funded by the Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport through a federal program to promote pioneering rail freight technology.