Your personal interview
Now is your chance to present yourself and to impress us with your expertise.
In order to ensure that your interview is a success we have a few recommendations for you.
1. Preparation is the key in making a good impression.
Be prepared to answer questions on the following topics:
- Your CV
- The reasons behind your application
- Technical questions regarding the position and task in question
- Questions about the branch and DB Schenker.
2. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
The first impression lasts. Make sure you are punctual and that you present yourself as authentically as possible. The right outfit is an important element in the creation of a good impression so make sure that you are dressed appropriately.
3. Don’t panic. It is normal to feel nervous.
Your counterparts (usually a member of the personnel department and the head of the department you have applied to) will be aware of the fact that you are nervous and will take this into account during the interview.
4. Go the extra mile – Show your curiosity.
Show us during the interview that you are interested in our company. At the end of the interview you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Use this opportunity to clarify any open issues and to prove to us that you really understand all aspects of our company and of your potential new job.