Certificates for transport and maintenance
Environmental protection and safety have the highest priority for DB Cargo AG - certificates are only available in German.
The integrated management system in place at DB Cargo AG is based on a variety of recognized standards relating to quality, environmental protection and safety. Safety aspects include occupational health and safety, preventive fire protection, operational safety, security and hazardous goods management, plus food and feedstuff safety.
DB Cargo AG is certified in compliance with the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 – quality management
- ISO 14001:2015 – environmental management
- ISO 28000 – supply chain security
- ECM - entity in charge of maintenance certificate
- EfbV – specialist waste disposal operator
- HACCP – feedstuff and food safety, incl. attestation of conformity with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) of the Productschap Diervoeder
- SQAS (Cefic’s Safety and Quality Assessment System for the chemical industry)
- in subsectors, certification in compliance with SCC (Safety Certificate Contractors in the chemical industry) is also available