The shuttle service in a nutshell: We connect the Bavarian chemical triangle to the seaports in Hamburg, Bremerhaven and Wilhelmshaven via the Maschen hub. Besides we offer a regular connection between Burghausen and the DUSS-terminal in Munich-Riem.
- Multiple weekly departures
- Burghausen-Hamburg/Bremerhaven via Maschen: 8 trains per week/direction
- Burghausen-München: 3 trains per week/direction
- Various Gateway possibilities from Munich
- Open intermodal shuttle train connection
- Cost-effective, reliable and environmentally friendly