At home on the rails
We ensure efficient and reliable transport in Europe and beyond with customer-orientated and tailored services.
With 4200 customer rail sidings and the largest fleet on the continent, we offer you the best network on Europe’s rails. Almost 60 per cent of traffic services of DB Cargo AG are pan-European.
But we are not satisfied with this: New connections now extend from Lisbon via Nizhnyj-Novgorod in Russia to distant Shenyang in China.
- Quick, reliable connections with high frequency and flexibility
- Combining the advantages of rail and road
- Various groups of goods possible for each wagon
- Many additional services possible, such as Track &Trace, collection services, labelling, storage, etc.
- Environmentally-friendly transport due to CO2 friendly transport
Our DBrailnet products:
Since 2006, DBrailnet Denmark offers direct connections to/from Denmark, Sweden and Norway to mainland Europe.
- 11 weekly departures to and from Germany and four weekly departures to and from Sweden
- Gateway to Sweden, Norway, Iceland and the Faroe Islands
- Multi-client concept for conventional goods
With DBrailnet France, DB Cargo offers high quality standards in rail traffic for multimodal solutions incl. storage and pre- and post-carriage. We work together with reliable partners such as our subsidiary Euro Cargo Rail (ECR). We enable you safe and quick transport, with little or no CO2 emission. At competitive and stable prices.
- Connection to Irun with six weekly departures via the Atlantic corridor and connection to Perpignan with five weekly departures via the Mediterranean corridor
- Connection to Lyon's metropolitan area with four weekly departures and to Paris’s metropolitan area with six weekly departures
- Transhipment/warehousing and onward carriage services via railports in Irun and Portbou on the Spanish border
- Connection to axle change facilities for onward rail transport into/from Spain
With DBrailnet Italy we offer you flexible door-to-door solutions to/from Italy via Switzerland and Austria to Germany and North Europe from a single provider. Transport is also possible without your own sidings by using our railport network. We integrate your goods into our trains, which run according to a fixed timetable.
- Eight daily departures via the Gotthard corridor
- Three daily departures via the Brenner corridor
- High usage rate, including for local service
- Transports possible without own railway siding in combination with railports
- Track & Trace, storage, onward carriage and many other services
- Advantageous as compared to lorries in transit through the Alps since night transport is not banned for rail
Since 2009, DBrailnet Netherlands has been offering several direct connections per day between Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium. Your goods are transported quickly and safely. We ensure uncomplicated and transparent operations.
- Extensive, dense rail network
- Up to four daily departures between hubs in Germany and the Netherlands
- Door-to-door logistics using railports
- Service from Belgium and the ARA ports via the central hub of Kijfhoek
- Cross-border traction
DBrailnet-Poland is our intermodal single wagon mode of transport with many stations in and around Poland – quick, safe and flexible.
With the aid of our local partners, DB Cargo offers efficient direct connections in a well-extended network in and around Poland with direct connections to the entire European network. Your goods are transported quickly and safely. We ensure uncomplicated and transparent operations.
- Seven weekly connections to Silesia
- Three weekly connections to Poznan
- Railports in Poznan, Slawkow, Swarzedz and Gliwice
- Highly flexible; service frequency can be changed and connections to new railway stations can be established any time during the year
- Rapid, reliable connections
- All services handled by a single partner – either DB Cargo or DB Cargo Spedkol
DBrailnet Southeastern Europe
The freight can be delivered to numerous points between Bucharest and the rest of the European network. DB Cargo DBrailnet Southeastern Europe is an intermodal multi-client system with several trips per week.
- Regular runs to western and central Europe
- Connections to single wagonload transports and block trains
- Deep expertise across various industries
- Tracking and monitoring in real time with RailControl