Certificates and Terms and Conditions of Business
Zertifikate und Autorisierungen
The Maintenance units at DB Cargo boast a large number of different authorisations and certificates. The internal quality management system ensures that our high standards are upheld and our processes observed.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2009
- ISO 28000:2007
- ECM 4 – maintenance delivery function (for DB Cargo AG vehicles)
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator)
- Supervision certificate issued by Entsorgergemeinschaft Transport und Umwelt e.V. (German Transport & Environmental Waste Management Accreditation Association)
- Safety management system (SMS)
- Various welding certificates
- Certificates for non-destructive testing
- VPI certification (to be awarded soon)
General Terms and Conditions of Business
Maintenance services at DB Cargo AG's depots are governed by DB Cargo AG's General Terms and Conditions of Business (AGBInst) and by DB Cargo AG's operational safety provisions (BetrSichBest).