Digitalisation at DB Cargo continued to pick up pace last year. Many digital improvements go unnoticed by customers, but that can't be said of link2rail's eServices. Thousands of satisfied people use these services every day, and they can look forward to more exciting additions to the link2rail portfolio in 2023. The info boxes provide a review of 2022 and a look ahead at this year's exciting innovations.
What happened at link2rail in 2022?
- Integration of VABE (Value Added Business Events) to improve tracking on railways
- Transparent shuttle service with Roundtrip Control
- Detailed consignment tracking with wagon reference tracking
- Redesigned link2rail website with improved layout and simplified booking
- Expanded API capabilities, e.g. for Geofence Control
- Introduction of intermodal train view for intermodal customers
- Launch of Recycling service to streamline ordering processes for customers in the recycling industry
What's ahead for link2rail in 2023?
- Further addition to APIs with Order API
- Train Management enabling customers to order, cancel and track block trains
- Refinement of various eServices in line with essential customer requirements determined through direct contact with customers
In touch with users
In addition to all the digital services, customers can still count on dedicated sales and support staff. For contact details and information about all of our offerings, go to https://link2rail.dbcargo.com.